Optimal Machine Cooling
The machine cooling system is designed with variable speed reversing fans. The variable speed fans help reduce fuel consumption while the auto/manual reversing feature makes for easy cleaning when operating in dusty conditions.
Under Hood Accessibility
The hoods are designed with extra clearance when open for easy maintenance access to the engine and hydraulics.
7 Degree Side Tilt (Option)
The side tilt feature automatically or manually keeps the boom vertical ensuring a precise grade on sloped terrain.
Carbide Cutting Teeth (Option)
Carbide cutting teeth are capable of cutting through frost & more abrasive soil conditions than standard teeth. Various sized dewatering trenchers can be equipped with carbide teeth.
The Telematics option integrates with the Danfoss Plus+1 monitoring system, allowing Wolfe to remotely read codes and diagnose related issues. The telematics system is accessible virtually anywhere in the world.
Central Lube Station (Option)
Allows safer and easier greasing from central locations. An auto-lube feature is available to reduce manual maintenance while ensuring that all lube points are getting the proper amount of grease.
Reel Carrier (Option)
The compact design has the ability to be folded up for easy transportation and quick field-ready transitions.
Oscillating Tracks (Option)
Both tracks move separately from one another ensuring optimal balance and traction while providing a smoother ride for the operator.
- 630HP CAT™ C-18 ENGINE
- Two-Speed Drive System
- 1st Max. 88 ft/min [1.6km/h]
- 2nd Max. 274 ft/min [5km/h]
- Proportional Hydraulics
- 58 Link Tracks available with standard or extreme pads
- Dual or Single Stick Track Control System
- State-of-the-art Plus+1® Electronic Over Hydraulic Control System with complete machine monitoring, diagnostics and feedback to protect your machine for the long term
- Side mounted cabs to increase the visibility of the work zone and sight line while driving
- Engine cooling system with auto/manual reversing fans for cleaning during operation in dusty conditions
- Highest ground clearance in the industry
- Built-in Air Compressor
- Digging Boom capable of depths from 11ft to 19ft
- 3ft Removable Boom Section
- Machine Weight: Approx. 86,000lbs [39, 280kg]
- GPS & Laser Ready
- Auto Idle
- Engine Block Heater
Optional Equipment Add-Ons
- CUSTOM COLOURS AVAILABLE
- COMPACT REEL CARRIER
- OSCILLATING TRACK
- 7° TILT FRAME C/W AUTO SENSING
- AUTO/MANUAL LUBE MANIFOLD
- GPS & LASER SYSTEMS
- CARBIDE CUTTING TEETH
- Extended Grouser Bars
- Hydraulic Oil Pre-Heater
- Optional Shoe Widths
- Cable Tow System
- Cameras and View Monitors